Stuffed Poblano PeppersCourse: Appetizers, DinnerCuisine: Tex-MexDifficulty: Easy
Looking for a new dinner idea? Try these stuffed poblano peppers and drizzle The Count to add a chipotle jalapeño flavour like no other.
1 ½ lbs. lean ground beef
1 large onion diced
1 clove garlic – finely diced
2 teaspoons sweet paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon salt
6 poblano peppers cut in half (12 halves)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a skillet, soften onions and garlic with 1 teaspoon oil for about 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add ground beef while constantly mixing for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add paprika, cumin, salt and keep cooking for 2-3 more minutes (or until fully cooked).
- Add extra salt to taste.
- Scoop ground beef into each poblano half.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle Panko and cheddar cheese.
- Place back in oven and broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Drizzle The Count for an extra kick!