Spicy Garlic Butter ShrimpCourse: Appetizers, Lunch, DinnerCuisine: SeafoodDifficulty: Easy
In the mood for some spicy garlic shrimp? Try this easy yet flavourful recipe. For a milder and sweeter version of this recipe, replace The Tyrant Hot Sauce with The Marquis (Mango Habanero).
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 cup salted butter
3 cloves minced garlic
4 tablespoons of The Tyrant Hot Sauce, divided into 2 portions
- In a bowl add shrimp and 2 tablespoons of The Tyrant and marinade for 15 mins.
- Heat skillet on medium heat and add butter and garlic
- Melt butter and sauté garlic till fragrant (approx. 1-2 mins)
- Add shrimp, sauté for 2 mins, turn over add 2 tablespoons of The Tyrant
- Finish sautéing the shrimp, serve immediately