Spicy Dill Pickle Cheese Biscuits with The KnightCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
You're in for a treat with these delicious dill pickle cheddar cheese biscuits infused with the incredible flavours of Royal Pepper's The Knight dill pickle habanero hot sauce. Get ready to experience a burst of flavour and heat with every bite!
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic
85g salted butter - cut into cubes
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1-2 tbsp butter
1 tsp fresh or dried dill
1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt
- Using your fingertips, mix in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add cheese and mix to combine
- Add milk and The Knight dill pickle hot sauce and stir into the mixture. Stir only till combined, do not over mix.
- Portion dough into 12 pieces and place onto a baking sheet
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- While the biscuits are baking, melt butter and mix in dill and garlic powder
- Brush the mixture onto the biscuits right after taking out of oven