Spicy Deviled EggsCourse: Appetizers, SnacksCuisine: ContemporaryDifficulty: Easy
These spicy deviled eggs are the perfect appetizer for party snacks and game day apps. If you’re looking for snack ideas these deviled eggs are easy to make and are always a hit. The combo of habaneros and mustard give this classic snack the perfect upgrade.
6 eggs (hard boiled)
3 tbsp. mayo
1 tsp. mustard
2 tsp. The Earl Hot Sauce (or to taste)
- Slice eggs lengthwise in half. Remove the yolks and set whites aside
- To make the deviled egg filling, mix together the egg yolks from your hard boiled eggs.
- Add the mayo, mustard, and hot sauce
- Stir until everything is combined and there are no lumps
- Fill each of your egg white halves with this mixture using a spoon or piping bag.
- Garnish with smoked paprika and thinly sliced green onions.
- Pop in your mouth and enjoy!